Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Littlest Pet Shop Web Great Cake Ideas Needed?

Great Cake Ideas needed? - littlest pet shop web

I make a birthday party for my daughters 2 and 5 I made a cake Yo Gabba Gabba, but a friend of mine has a weekend and proved to be good, I hate to say it, but I want to take me too. I use fondant already planned at home, but it should? I thought Jo Jo Circus was, My Littlest Pet Shop, Yo Gabba Gabba, yet each one seems to me pizza. Ni Hoa, Bee Movie, Madagascar, Little Einstein, Toy Story all see beyond what I can do ... In lookin for an idea ... Water on the stage? Pictures would be fabulous ... I have a cup cake with Halloween eye candy, pumpkin pie and Spider Web ... Thus, in "Lookin for something a little more than now ... Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment