Sunday, January 17, 2010

Would A Modern Woman Try This Ancient Body Art Labia Stretching: Would A Modern Woman Try This Ancient Body Art?

Labia Stretching: Would a modern woman try this ancient body art? - would a modern woman try this ancient body art

Hello. And without her a picture of the lips lips A Woman ", the stetch do not believe in length, it was at all possible. These include:

http://www.labiastretching.com/

Have you ever seen such a thing?

We are looking for a little artistic "women. Volunteers?

For each of you to answer this question, you have to kind of be surprised to learn that his new gf, this form of body art?

I was still shaking his head in disbelief, but after a man's penis in two parts recently, it seems that nothing surprises me when it comes to body mods.

Thank you for your answers.

3 comments:

Baby Miyaun said...

I never try something like that, but U can not really make fun of the thing where u bout know a lot of history behind it. most modern women would not try to do because your body is an ancient art, which no longer attract the opposite sex would obviously not the modern woman.

Constant reader said...

No, I am 100% satisfied with the way I am. :)
For the record: I had 3 children who may be from natural birth, and lol, you do not say I've done. : /

fraxinus... said...

I had three children - is so similar?

Post a Comment